It is possible to carry out a credit surrender transaction over a period of 12 years, ie 144 months.
Purchase of credits: 114 months
Credit redemption is the solution that allows many borrowers to reduce the amount of their monthly payments according to their needs. It is true that some individuals who have taken out one or more loans find themselves in the situation where the monthly payments due are too large to be able to ensure the reimbursement of parallel expenses. This situation can be very disturbing and greatly complicates the management of the budget of the borrower, lack of sufficient income to assume all expenses. The reduction in monthly payments then makes it possible to rebalance the budget and reduce the debt ratio.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent
- * € Your job Profession* – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code
- * City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I accept to receive Cathbad’s proposals I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
Redemption of credits: 12 years (144 months)
As seen previously, the redemption of credits appears as the best solution to reduce the amount of its monthly payments. That is to say, the subscriber will see the sum of his expenses devoted to the repayment of his outstanding lessen. Such an operation may be carried out through a rescheduling of the loan term, which may be 12 years (144 months). In addition, it is possible to be granted an additional sum for the realization of an affected project (travel, works, purchase of a vehicle), provided to be able to repay the loan and to respect the terms of the contract. A simulation of this operation can be carried out online for free, thanks to the figures, the amount of the new monthly payment may be indicated as an indication.
- Repurchase of credits over 14 years
- Repurchase of credits over 10 years